Grains have an unrecognized but very strong dark side. High consumption leads to many health problems such as
- Obesity, heart disease, diabetes, some types of cancer, fatigue, minor and serious digestive disorders, dementia, and psychological problems.
- include pasta, bread, rolls, bagels, muffins, and most cereals.
- sets oneself up for degenerative diseases such as heart disease and adult-onset diabetes.
- often recommended by nutritionists and food experts.
- have more nutrients than nutrient-stripped refined grains.
- have many anti-nutrients that inhibit nutrient absorption and interfere with health.
- cause nutrient deficiencies, and set stage for such diseases as anemia, osteoporosis, and auto-immune disorders.
- a type of protein found in many common grains.
- gluten sensitivity – sometimes regarded as “silent celiac disease” slowly erodes people’s health, damages the intestinal tract, and greatly increases the risk of nutrient deficiencies, small intestine cancer, auto-immune diseases, and osteoporosis.
- obvious symptoms of a classic celiac disease include bloating, weight loss, and diarrhea.