- Cardiac pain.
- Febrile disease.
- Speech difficulty due to stiffness of the tongue.
- Infantile convulsions.
- Morbid crying of baby at night.
- Feverish sensation in the palm.
- Abdominal pain.
- Effect to remove obstruction from the collaterals.
- Resuscitate the unconscious.
- Restore Yang qi from collapse.
- Syncope – combination with Renzhong (GV26) and Neiguan (PC06).
- Loss of consciousness due to windstroke – combination with Renzhong (GV26) and Neiguan (PC06).
- Bleeding to alleviate fever due to exogenous pathogenic invasion – combination with Shangyang (LI01) and Shaoshang (LU11).
- Aphonia with tongue rigidity – combination with Guanchong (SJ01).